Sunday, January 16, 2011

CB2 - Who Knew?



I got a CB2 catalogue the other day and was flipping through it before throwing it in the recycling. But I saw these pendants - the Victory Pendant Lamp - and immediately tore out the photo. There are a few pieces at CB2 right now that have the industrial feel that I love... and at $149, who can resist?


I need to replace the blown glass Rustic Pendants that I got from Pottery Barn... because they're 20" wide and handblown, they don't hang straight and it drives me crazy. I love their look, but they just don't function.

So these might be just the thing... and at this price, who can resist?

2 comments:

Lila said...

Oh, they are great pendants. What a statement!
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

Zane Wooder said...

149 bucks seems like a lot to me but maybe I don't know prices on lights.

zane