Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Finds

I'm starting a new post for Fridays... I am always trolling Ebay, Etsy and Craig's List for vintage finds. Most require a bit of work, but the bones are amazing. This week I bought two AMAZING antique wooden signs and will post those next week. But I thought I'd start posting things that are wonderful that I don't have a use for currently - snatch them up before they're gone!

These adorable painted spool beds would be perfect for children's rooms, either together or separate: $200



I love this farm table. Perfect refinished as a kitchen table, or paint it and use it as a desk. And for $75, you can afford to put in some elbow grease.



Finally, some lucky soul will snatch up these Michele de Lucchi pendants. Normally they're $520 each at Unica Home. You can buy 3 and suspend them over your kitchen island for $500!



Let me know if you snatch any of these goodies up!