Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sundance - Ribbons and Baker's Twine



I know I haven't posted in a loooooooong time. But I have to tell you about the fabulous ribbons and baker's twine currently available at the Sundance Catalog.



I ordered all 3 sets - the baker's twine (3 spools, 54 yards each - $18), the velvet ribbon (5 spools, 10 yards each - $28) and the vintage grosgrain ribbon (5 spools, 10 yards each - $28). They come on weathered wooden spools and are much more high quality than anything you're going to find in a craft store. I love them displayed too, as shown in the bowl photo above.

I just received a coupon from Sundance, enter code FF2009 at checkout for 20% off (ends Monday, November 30 so don't delay)!

They look great with simple brown Kraft paper, available at Paper Mart.

I am obsessed with the baker's twine... for more color options Whisker Graphics has just introduced Divine Twine. It's a steal at $15 for 240 yards.



Love the yellow and white for baby gifts!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

these are all so fabulous and right up my alley. i love to wrap gifts in butcher paper with great ribbon!
hope to see you soon. :)

Natalie said...

I have to tell you that I happened upon your blog and have looked at it periodically during our farmhouse renovation for inspiration. I even posted you as a link from my blog so I could visit often. Your ideas are great and I thought you had kicked the blog for good. It's good to see you back in action. :)

About Milldam Nursery School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Profile said...

You guys are so nice! It's nice to be back. I have this whole store of things in my photo collection. We had some really bad luck over these past 6 months so we're finally getting our life back together. Hopefully I'll get more up soon!

Mo said...

I was looking for twine for my wedding invites. :)
Thanks so much for posting these cute options!

Sarah Hall said...

You're a very creative person and great blogger! It seems that you’re learning fast! Thank you for being so loyal with us, dear author! Keep it up! By the way, finding any free proofreading services will "simplify" your blogging life.