Sunday, March 22, 2009

Antique Therapy



There is a multi-dealer shop in Concord called North Bridge Antiques. Compared to some of my go-to resources in town (Thoreauly Antiques, Nesting on Main), this shop was rather sad. However one bright spot was there - Antique Therapy. Unfortunately I went into the shop the other day and this dealer was gone!



I was thrilled to find out that Keri has relocated (good for her, because the rest of North Bridge was bringing her down) to Oh My Gosh Antiques at The Cider Mill, in Sterling. She has a great eye and I hope you'll visit her new shop. You can check out her website for updated inventory at
Antiquetherapy.com too!



Good luck Keri! I look forward to seeing you at your new location!

5 comments:

Antique Therapy said...

Thanks so much for writing that really nice post about me!! I was having one f those weepy pregnancy days and you just put a big smile on my face!! I also added your link to my page!! Thanks again,
Keri

for the love of a house said...

Hi Isabella! I just 'met' Keri today through bloggy land! And just tonight Dan & I realized that we went to Oh my Gosh Antiques a couple of months ago! We will have to go back now that Keri is there! Looks like she has some great finds! Such a small world!
I love Thoreauly Antiques (didn't know the name, so thanks for the link!) Such a fun shop with great antiques!
joan

Baystatecollectibles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baystatecollectibles said...

I love shopping for antiques and especially in Concord for its wide range of offerings. I always find when I go into each shop that they are very supportive of each other. I also found North Bridge Antiques to be quite lovely despite your impressions of it. It was anything but sad. I tend to gravitate towards true period antiques which is why Antique Therapy may have not been the right fit for the shop. While sweet, shabby chic definitely does not appear to be their niche. Happy Shopping!

Zane Wooder said...

I'm addicted when it comes to shopping for antiques. I can't stop window shopping and buying them.

zane