Monday, January 26, 2009

Rian Rae

I mentioned this lovely resource the other day, but wanted to make an official introduction to the online boutique Rian Rae. The owner, Jeni Crawford, has a sensitive eye for tactile, organic and eclectic pieces - she's like a Bailey's Home and Garden, stateside.

She's one of the few stockists of the glorious line Cote Bastide. Just look at this delicious Meridienne Chaise...



Aren't these accessories lovely? I love that everything Jeni chooses has a patina. Shown are carved wings and the wonderful metal crown. Perfect for your cocktail table.



I appreciate that she really edits collections and just offers you the best. She is a particularly great resource for items by Roost, which is loathe to sell to interior designers it seems (or maybe it's just me when they found out I used to work for Pottery Barn).

This fabulous hanging pendant would look terrific in a modern kitchen or foyer.



And I've had my eye on this stag head for ages... Jeni has it whitewashed by a craftsman. It's gorgeous.



Jeni works with designers so take note!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh thank so much for sharing!!! Please keep posting this great info!!! i'm very new to the industry and your'e a godsend!!

for the love of a house said...

I agree, totally great info! Thanks! I LOVE all things horn, and Roost sells some great things at great prices, but I can never find them- thanks!! joan

Zane Wooder said...

I love how she has things nobody else does.

zane